Love and Romantic SayingsThere are many ways to say "I Love You". Love and Romantic Sayings or romantic quotes come in many forms including:
- Love Letters
- Romantic French Phrases
- Romantic Spanish Phrases
- Romantic Italian Phrases
- Latin Romantic Phrases
- Short Romantic Quotes
- Romantic Love Quotes
- Romantic Movie Quotes
Ideas for Love and Romantic Sayings in EnglishThere are romantic quotes all over my website you can go check them out or I have many of them listed here. Romantic things to say are....I don't know...so romantic. You can use these on post it notes to place around the house or maybe just at the bottom of a card you are giving with your romantic gift for her or him.
There is nothing like receiving hand written words of love from the one you love. It's just about the most romantic thing ever! Write some of these that apply to your situation in a letter and sign your name...viola!
- Life began after I fell in love with you.
- The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
Theodore M Hesburgh (You could add and I love you so)
- I sought for Love
But Love ran away from me.
I sought my Soul
But my Soul I couldn't see.
Then I sought You,
And I found all three.
- Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence.
- Love cannot endure indifference. It needs to be wanted. Like a lamp, it needs to be fed out of the oil of another's heart, or its flame burns low.
Henry Ward Beecher
- My heart to you is given:
Oh, do give yours to me;
We'll lock them up together,
And throw away the key.
- Who, being loved, is poor?
- Take away love, and our earth is a tomb.
- Kissing is like drinking salted water: you drink and your thirst increases. Chinese proverb
- Don't ever frown because you never know who's falling in love with your smile.
- Kiss me and you will see stars; love me and I will give them to you.
- Give me a kiss, and to that kiss a score; Then to that twenty, add a hundred more: A thousand to that hundred: so kiss on, To make that thousand up a million. Treble that million, and when that is done, Let's kiss afresh, as when we first begun.
- Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.
- Those who love deeply never grown old; they may die of old age, but they die young.
Arthur Wing Pinero
- Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
Franklin P. Jones
- To love a person is to learn the song that is in their heart, and to sing it to them when they have forgotten.
More Love and Romantic Sayings
- We were two and had but one heart.
- There is no remedy for love but to love more.
- As perfume doth remain in the folds where it hath lain, so the thought of you, remaining deeply folded in my brain, will not leave me: all things leave me: You remain.
- I believe that if I should die, and you were to walk near my grave, from the very depths of the earth I would hear your footsteps.
Benito Perez Galdos
- Man's love is of man's life a part; It is a woman's whole existence.
- Immature love says: "I love you because I need you." Mature love says: "I need you because I love you."
- A man loses his sense of direction after four drinks; A woman loses hers after four kisses.
- Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
1 Corinthians 13:4-7
- Love does not die easily. It is a living thing. It thrives in the face of all life's hazards, save one--neglect.
- You don't love a woman because she's beautiful, she is beautiful because you love her.
- The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world Is a woman's heart.
Josiah G. Holland
- Love, you know, seeks to make happy rather than to be happy.
- Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her
God - Eph 5:25
- Nevertheless let each one of you in particular so love his own wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband.
God - Eph 5:33
- Love is not a matter of counting the years ... But making the years count.
- Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
- Love me without fear
Trust me without questioning
Need me without demanding
Want me without restrictions
Accept me without change
Desire me without inhibitions
For a love so free....
Will never fly away.
- Your voice makes me tremble inside and your smile is an invitation for my imagination to go wild. (This is a hot way to say "I love you" don't you think?)